1. 15 years of experience, nothing to worry about.
2. Very good quality for very good value.
3. 45000 acres of wild water, 100 islands, thousands of big pike and trout.
4. Situated on the doorstep to the best fishing location in Lough Erne.
5. Six true bass boats up to 100 HP(No permits required).iPilot and fishfinder.
6. “You can fish from your rooms.” Our very comfortable rooms are all but fifty yards from the water.
7. Your boats are ready to go every morning, with a full tank, battery and cleaned.
8. Very good food, multi-awarded restaurant. Irish Breakfast, Shore lunch, BBQs, picnics and evening meal provided.
9. Bar with a wide selection of drinks.
10. High quality service, pick up from the airport, cater for multiple languages, fishing shop with licence and bait.
Find out more about the Watermill Fishing Lodge by clicking here.
Situated on the shore of the world famous Lough Erne in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, the Watermill Fishing Lodge offers great fishing for Pike, Perch, Trout, Roach and Bream. So if it is a good quality fishing holiday in Ireland then get in touch with us.
2015 Big Pike Fishing Ireland by Watermill Fishing Lodge
Powered by Reach New Media