Rates & Packages
Welcome to the bad page!
For more information on our package rates please contact Pascal Brissaud directly on; +44 (0)28677-24369.
Our prices for 2018.
Barque Boat Package (per person per day) This will include breakfast, picnic lunch, evening meal, accommodation, wifi, electricity and hire of a barque boat - 150euro
Bassboat Package (per person per day) This will include breakfast, picnic lunch, evening meal, accommodation, wifi, electricity and hire of a bassboat - 180euro
First Night Stay and Dinner (per person) - 60euro
Taxi - 1-4 people - 380euro
Taxi - 5-14 people - 580euro
Fishing Guide (per day) - 120euro
Individual Not Fishing (Accommodation, breakfast and evening meal per day) - 120euro
Single Room Supplement (per person, per day) - 55euro
Fishing Equipment Hire (per day) - 8euro
Coming Soon - VIP Fishing Package!
- Accommodation in our comfortable rooms.
- Free heating and electricity.
- Room service.
- Boat or bass boats equipped with safety gear, fishing nets, and fish finders.
- Lend of detailed navigational maps.
- WiFi in each room.
- Full Irish breakfast.
- Packed lunch.
- Evening meal.
- Fishing licence.
- 20 years of fishing experience and advice.
- Happiness and smiles all round.
In one of the most beautiful areas of this great island, on the border Ireland and Northern Ireland, is situated on the shore of Lake Logh Upper Erne, the well-known complex of the WATERMILL. In this environment, with its many lakes and natural beauty, you can enjoy the peace and hospitality where Ireland is known for. Although there is plenty to see and experience on en near this complex, the WATERMILL can also offer you a fully arranged trip to othervarious places of interest.
With this excursion arrangement, you can go to the following interesting Irish tourist attractions:
- Florence Court Enniskillen. / www.nationaltrust.org.uk/florence-court
- Marble Arch Caves. / www.marblearchcavesgeopark.com
- Glenveagh National Park Donegal. / www.glenveaghnationalpark.ie
- Omagh Folk Park. /
- Giant Causeway. / www.nationaltrust.org.uk/giants-causeway
- Bushmills Bridge/ www.nationaltrust.org.uk/carrick-a-rede
- Belturbet/Caven Shopping Excursion.
- Guiness Factory Tour. / www.guinness-storehouse.com/en
- Temple Bar. / www.allesoverdublin.nl/temple-bar-district
- Guinness Bridge.
This package includes
- Overnight in a luxurious Lodge.
- Transportation to and from attractions.
The cost for this extended arrangement is 200,-Euro p.p.
Responsibilities, Security, and Deposits
As we trust you, we entrust onto you very expensive equipment so please be careful with what you use, for the enjoyment of others to come. You will be responsible for the care of the equipment and you will be liable for any damage caused. A list of damage costs will be provided to you upon arrival.
On the water always wear a life jacket and be courteous when crossing boats and be considerate of other fishermen using the lough. Always reduce speed in tight areas or when approaching other boats.
Thank you for your consideration.